Let's Avocuddle Marquee Warm White Light
If you live in Toronto, you would have seen and heard about Let's Avocuddle, a fun spin on two avocados designed by Toronto stationery designer, Queenie's Cards. Let's Avocuddle is much loved by people of all ages but most especially children and foodies!
- Energy efficient mini-LED lights with an estimated life of 40,000 hours
- Warm white LED bulbs offer a soothing light source for those who want just the right amount of light at night
- Easy on/off switch on side with two modes of brightness
- Full brightness offers the perfect amount of ambient light during bedtime routine when everyone is winding down for the day. Switch over to night-light mode after they are all tucked in and ready for bed. Night-light mode is enough brightness to keep the monsters away but dim enough for sleeping.
- When on battery mode, light turns off automatically after 30 minutes. To leave it on all night, simply press and hold the on/off switch for 3 to 5 seconds.
- All our marquees are hand painted using low VOC paints making it safe around kids, babies and pets
- Scuff-proof semi-gloss finish for easy maintenance, keeping the dust bunnies away
- Choose to stand marquee light on tabletop or use the keyholes on back for easy hanging on the wall
- Battery operated using three AA batteries (batteries not included) or plug into an 120V electrical power outlet using the DC to USB cable (included)
- Energy consumption 2.4 watts
- Energy source: 3AA batteries (batteries not included) or plug into an 120V electrical power outlet using the DC to USB cable (included)
- Dimensions: 10 inches length x 12 inches width x 1.5 inches depth
- Box dimensions: 20 inches length x 12 inches width x 3 inches depth
- Paint: Low VOC Semi-gloss
- Colour: Green & Yellow
- LED Colour: Warm White
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Material: Wood
- Light source: mini-LED bulbs
About Queenie's Cards
Queenie's Cards is a stationery and gift company based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Founded by Queenie Best in 2008, Queenie's designs are inspired by everyday life, puns and inside jokes. "Awww!" is what you will hear when someone picks up one of her cards. Her hope is to put a smile on the face of both the giver and the receiver of her cards and products.
Over the years, Queenie's Cards has become a recognized brand across North America. Her product offerings have expanded into enamel pins, plushies and pillow covers. You may have seen her latest collaboration with sports bottle brand, Sigma. In May of 2017, Queenie also opened up her first brick and mortar store in the east end of Toronto giving her large online fanbase a go-to spot where they can shop to their heart's content.
Production & Delivery
We take great care in making sure every piece is made to perfection. As the Let's Avocuddle Marquee is very intricate in design, it does take a considerable amount of time and effort to produce.
We try our best to reflect accurate inventory levels on our website. In-stock pieces usually ship within 3 to 5 business days. Out of stock or custom pieces take 4 to 6 weeks to make depending on the time of year. Sometimes, we may be able to rush an order. If you are interested in an item and it is out of stock, feel free to send us an email to get a more accurate delivery timeframe.
When a customer brings one of our pieces home, we want to ensure they have a delightful experience for the life of the product. That is why we offer lifetime warranty on the LED lights. Should you encounter any problems with the LED lights, simply send us an email and we will arrange to have your marquee repaired or replaced.
Respect for the Environment
Pulp Function is an eco-friendly company. All pieces are made using responsibly sourced Canadian wood and painted using zero to low VOC paints to ensure it is safe for the environment. All marquees are packaged and shipped using recyclable materials. We encourage you to reuse our packaging material and to use rechargeable batteries for your units.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.