Flying Pig Marquee Warm White Light, Non-Battery Operated
Designed in collaboration with Paula & Waffle, a New York based stationery designer, Flying Pig was created to inspire those who need a little bit of energy boost in their day to day. You see, not all pigs can fly so if you see one that does, it means that anything is possible.
- Energy efficient mini-LED lights with an estimated life of 40,000 hours
- Warm white LED bulbs offer a soothing light source for those who want just the right amount of light at night
- All our marquees are hand painted using low VOC paints making it safe around kids, babies and pets
- Choose to stand marquee light on tabletop or use the keyholes on back for easy hanging on the wall
- Energy consumption 2.4 watts
- Energy source: 120V AC Power Plug
- Dimensions: 16 inches length x 13 inches width x 1.5 inches depth
- Box dimensions: 18 inches length x 18 inches width x 3 inches depth
- Paint: Low VOC Semi-gloss
- Colour: White
- LED Colour: Warm White
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Material: Wood
- Light source: mini-LED bulbs
Production & Delivery
We take great care in making sure every piece is made to perfection. As the Flying Pig Marquee is very intricate in design, it does take a considerable amount of time and effort to produce.
We try our best to reflect accurate inventory levels on our website. In-stock pieces usually ship within 3 to 5 business days. Out of stock or custom pieces take 4 to 6 weeks to make depending on the time of year. Sometimes, we may be able to rush an order. If you are interested in an item and it is out of stock, feel free to send us an email to get a more accurate delivery timeframe.
When a customer brings one of our pieces home, we want to ensure they have a delightful experience for the life of the product. That is why we offer lifetime warranty on the LED lights. Should you encounter any problems with the LED lights, simply send us an email and we will arrange to have your marquee repaired or replaced.
Respect for the Environment
Pulp Function is an eco-friendly company. All pieces are made using responsibly sourced Canadian wood and painted using zero to low VOC paints to ensure it is safe for the environment. All marquees are packaged and shipped using recyclable materials. We encourage you to reuse our packaging material and to use rechargeable batteries for your units.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.